Thursday, September 16, 2010

Under the Weather

Well the past two days I've been fighting a lingering sickness that seems to come and go, sort of a half assed flu. After a fitful sleep and running a temperature, I feel like crap today so I think I'm going to veg out in my room and down fruit juice until I become diabetic. I'm seriously hoping I get better fast, I'm not far away from my Everest trek and it would be very risky to do it sick.



I'm sure the hike to the Peace Pagoda yesterday didn't help things. It was my first taste of hiking in the rainforest, I got poured on the entire way up. Luckily it stopped when I got to the top so I was able to take some pictures. I also went to Devi's Falls, which was pretty cool. It plunges around some cool rock formations into a chasm where it disappears underground, unfortunately the way the footpaths are set up doesn't really offer a really good picture opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Between airplane travel,new food and drinks, it's hard to say the source of your illness. Let's just hope it's short lived. Taking a day of rest sounds like the thing to do. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, Sure hope you feel better soon. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete