Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Touchdown!

Well, after 3 airplane meals, a couple quick naps and a couple stamps in the passport, I'm in Thailand. The flights were actually not as bad as I was expecting for an airline of a developing nation. The food was actually the best I've ever had on an airplane surprisingly, pulled pork and rice for one meal, teryiaki chicken and rice for another, and finally the last one was a fish fillet and rice.

The humidity here in Thailand is insane. I've been to Mexico and Dominican Republic, but nothing compares to this Monsoonal humidity. Hopefully I adjust soon or I'll sweat out my will to live.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting that you are actually in Thailand, you are on the other side of the world!!! You will be in constant "adjusting" mode when it comes to climate. Danelle and I are so excited to see some pictures of Bangkok.
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lookiing forward to seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you landed safe...Enjoy the first leg of your travels...feel like the only white guy???

    ReplyDelete