Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodbye Goa

The past week and a half here was definitely a great way to get a much needed chill out after dealing with the rigors of North India. I've booked my flight out of Delhi to Bangkok on the 14th, so tomorrow I catch a train to Mumbai to start my journey north to Delhi. Unfortunately I feel completely out of it for my last day in Goa due to the bad case of food poisoning I got last night. I would have recommended the restaurant Double Dutch to anyone, but not after that nasty bout of sickness.



The last few days have been good times, hanging out with a friend from Brazil, getting drunk and attempting to chase women in the lame nightlife that is Arambol. I took a hike in the jungle with some German people to see the Smoking Baba, a holy man that sits under a big tree and just gets stoned all day. I guess being religious in this country has it's benefits.

I'm very anxious to head to Thailand, it's something I've been waiting for for a long time. Hopefully I'll be able to fill the next two weeks with some sightseeing, as I definitely do not want to spend a large amount of time in Delhi.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning sunset picture Kyle!! Happy travels to Mumbai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey maybe you'll have time to star in that Bollywood film afterall - great way to pass the time ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yourself a merry little christmas in Thailand, watch out, they say everything you eat is chicken....

    ReplyDelete