Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hell Day

I'll start by saying the buckets full of alcohol, coke and red bull are the goddam devil. Being the responsible adult I am, I downed too many of them at a party last night in Ton Sai, completely slept through my alarm and missed my 9am boat to Koh Phi Phi that I had already bought a ticket for. I scrambled to the travel agency, hung over as hell, in an effort to find another way to get to Koh Phi Phi. The guy told me I could catch the 2pm boat out of Krabi, which meant I had to spend money to get to Krabi. I packed up all my stuff in a hurry and caught a long tail boat to Ao Nang, where I would catch a bus to Krabi. Halfway to Ao Nang I realized I forgot my passport in the room I had been staying at, so I had to go back to Ton Sai.

After that was all sorted out, I opted for going the Rai Leh way, which takes less time, something I didn't have much of. On the way the boat man reeled in the anchor right into my leg, cutting my foot. I finally got a boat to Krabi and managed to get a ticket for the boat to Koh Phi Phi, which was at 3:00, not 2:00. After all this shit mess I am finally in Koh Phi Phi. It's beautiful here, and I've managed to score a nice 300 Baht dorm, which is pretty cheap for this place. This day will be definitely put behind me and logged into the travel books. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny so I can get some long overdue beach time.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha oh the price to be paid for fun!! you are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a hell of a travel day... you deserve a day on the beach today

    ReplyDelete
  3. See always told you booze is bad lol
    well hopefully you can relax at the beach and forget all about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better go get some tea tree oil or something for your foot. That's the worst place to get an infection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all good, I've got some alcohol wipes I've been keeping it clean with.

    ReplyDelete