Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes, It's December

Coming back to Delhi has made me realize how spoiled I've been the past couple months with the nice weather. I got off the AC car, where I had to wear a hoodie, onto the platform of the Delhi Train Station and I still had to keep the hoodie on. The constant 20 - 30 degrees C I've been used to has made me forget there's such a thing as seasons. It's only about 12 degrees C here during the day, which sucks because there's no heaters in any of the hotel rooms. I'm Canadian though, I can tough it out.

The train ride up here wasn't too bad considering the amount of mice that were constantly running around and over the feet of everyone in my compartment. When I got to my hotel I was happy to discover the only thing that made a home in my backpack during the trip was a giant cockroach. That was the last mistake it ever made. Now I'm back in limbo again, this time in Delhi waiting for my flight to Thailand on the 14th. I'm hoping to get caught up again on my picture uploading, but the wifi at my hotel is pretty spotty thus far. I'm seriously itching to get to Thailand, I've had my head in my computer for the past few hours looking up stuff about Thailand in an effort to make a plan with a friend that's already there. With a little bit of luck, and a bunch of Baht, I'll be on the white sand beaches of Thailand within a week.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes mice and cockroaches,yuck. Have a safe flight to Thailand. Hopefully we can talk soon

    ReplyDelete