Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I call bullcrap on the weather I've had in Thailand so far! Bullcrap! It was rainy and cloudy my whole time in Ton Sai, it rained on my speedboat tour to the southern islands, it was shitty almost every day on Koh Samui, it was rainy yesterday, and today the biggest thunderstorm I've seen in a long time rolled through here at 7:30am, and it's still cloudy. Bullcrap! It had better clear up soon or I'm going to start dumping Freon and DDT's liberally.

The good news is I started my PADI diving course today, only a half easy day watching boring videos and going through small quizzes. Tomorrow morning we do our intro confined water dives in the swimming pool and then some more classroom stuff in the afternoon. Luckily for me diving goes on no matter what the weather looks like, which is good considering by the end of the course I'll only have five days to do get off the island and do a visa run to Cambodia so I can get another fifteen day stamp for cruising around the north of Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment