Monday, January 3, 2011

Koh Phangan. Without the Mayhem.

I can't believe I stayed so long in Koh Samui when paradise was a thirty minute boat ride away. I caught a ride on a ferry back to Koh Phangan, this time to stay. My original plan was to head to Bottle Beach in the north, but I took the cheaper route and went to Laem Son Beach with a Dutch girl I met on the boat. Great decision it was, the place I'm staying has the nicest beach I've been on so far. I'm planning on taking a sunset photo this evening so I'll be sure to post it up. I'm really glad I'm off of Koh Samui, it was the least social place I've been in Thailand, and the most commercialized. I'm planning on taking a ferry to Koh Tao in a couple days to sign up for my Open Water certification course for scuba diving, my intro to the sport.



I'm going to go nurse my hangover now...

2 comments:

  1. Would that nursing involve more consumption??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to love diving, have fun.

    ReplyDelete