Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hours Away

The start to this year has been rough, to say the least. I've had my grandma pass away recently, which was tough, and this morning we received some more bad news, that my aunt passed on from cancer. Those losses, coupled with some other things and a very hectic and sleep lacking month of February have made 2014 a difficult year for me so far, as well as my family.

And now I have this opportunity right in front of me to go explore some more of the world, see and experience some more amazing things, meet some more amazing people, and knock off another contient. On the road is where my head always seems to be the clearest, where things seem very true to me. If there's one thing that can turn around a bad road for me, it's travelling.

South America: I will see you in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment