Monday, September 19, 2011

Stagnation

Unfortunately there was no success with the railroad job. Fortunately I have a phone interview on Friday for a train driver job in Tasmania. Hopefully this bears fruit, because after being here for a month I'm in the position where the realization that I'm not accomplishing my goal of saving money is starting to hit home. I think I'll give Sydney another week before I head somewhere else to try and find some work. I can't help but hope that coming to Australia won't set me back in the long run.

Still going strong with the thirty day challenge. Six days in and not a drop consumed.

1 comment:

  1. Have no regrets Kyle, think of Sydney as a stepping stone as you continue your journey. Good luck with the train position in Tasmania, you would love it there!!!

    ReplyDelete