Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Red Man

The first two weeks of this trip I hadn't had the chance to get my shirt off and work on my tan, so prior to coming to Antalya I had tanned nothing but my head and arms. Now that I've had a chance to hit the beach, I've been able to start evening out my horrible complexion. I've been having mixed results, a little bit of tan, a little bit of burn. It's so goddam hot here, the past two days have been in the mid thirties. Yesterday I went to a local beach right next to the old Roman harbour. You have to pay to get in but well worth it for the time it saves to get to the main beach, and they give you a cabana, and they serve beer. Win win.


I've booked a bus ticket out for Friday, heading for Kizkalesi. It could be a bit of a journey; the bus ride is long and I'll have to backtrack, but I'll persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment