Sunday, June 2, 2013

On the Road

Today was a great day to be on the bus. I awoke to a slow rain and grey skies that persisted all the way out if Istanbul, which is a huge city that seems to go on forever. The bus I took was pretty nice! It had air conditioning, TVs in every seat back, and comfortable seats. For some reason they have a channel that plays a feed from a camera on the front of the bus. I have no idea who would watch that, I forsee it making me sick very quickly.


It's the best being the only white guy on the bus, they never forget about you. You're such a novelty to them that they'll never leave without you when you're taking a shit. For example, the time that almost happened to me in India, I wasn't the only white guy on the bus!

1 comment:

  1. Or the time it almost happent on our family trip to BC, you weren't the only white guy in the car then either.

    Glad your having a great time.

    ReplyDelete