Friday, May 24, 2013

I'll Be Backpack

I'm all done packing! I learned hard lessons about how to pack on my last trip, lugging around a 40+ pound backpack in India. This time, my backpack weighs a very manageable 18 pounds, and about another five in my daypack. I could hike for days with that weight on me. 


The new backpack I purchased is seeming even better than when I bought it. The front opening makes for incredibly easy packing and accessibility; no more digging deep into my backpack to look for a shirt! 

Tonight my girlfriend is coming over to cook me dinner, and we'll spend our last night together before I fly to Calgary at 10am tomorrow. I wish she could come with me on this one, but unfortunately her work schedule is not quite as flexible as mine, and I'll be going solo. Hopefully the next trip we'll be writing these blog posts as a traveling couple!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment