Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Chi

Things are finally coming together! My work situation has been great; I worked yesterday, half a day today, have work on Monday, possibly Tuesday, and for sure on Wednesday and Thursday. And if that's not enough, last night at Tranny Bingo (an event the hostel goes to; bingo hosted by transvestites) I won $150!!! Needless to say I'm going out for some well earned beers tonight. I think beer pong is going on tonight...

My chi is slowly being re-aligned. Being back at the Blue Parrot and among friends has been great so far, and is exactly what I needed. And word from my Mom and Sister today is that they're going to be here for three weeks in December. Life is great once again.

1 comment:

  1. we are so excited to come see you!! and I love Bingo!! haha good to hear your inner chi is back in its place and money is flowing back at ya...

    ReplyDelete