Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back To Square One

Square one being Sydney. My yesterday evening flight became more delayed, and more delayed, until it was finally cancelled outright at the airport. Bad weather (because of the crazy humidity and heat here) made the flight late getting into Hobart, then unable to fly to Sydney due to the Sydney Airport not accepting flight between 23:00 and 05:00. We were then shuttled back to Hobart where Jetstar put us up in a hotel for the night. Since I had no plans and didn't need to be in Sydney right away, this worked out great for me. In addition to a free breakfast I also received a fifty dollar credit from Jetstar, which will definitely come in handy at some point on my trip.

So now I'm back in the city I started in, back in the hostel I had a great time in, and back among friends. The biggest difference is that it's hot here. I have landscaping work lined up for tomorrow and Friday, and I think I'm going to sweat like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment