Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To All My Fans

So I just looked today and my page view count is up past six thousand views, so I think this is time to acknowledge all of the people that have been following my blog. Occasionally I check out where the views come from, a feature that Blogspot has, and there's been views from countries where I don't know anyone that lives there, particularly the US and I even had a view from Latvia. I think it's cool that I have an audience outside of my friends and family, and I hope I'm doing a good job of keeping you all entertained with my stories, and informed at the same time.



To all my friends and family that follow this blog so religiously: you guys rule, I love you all. I appreciate every page view I get, it really makes me feel like I'm doing something right and I'm happy that I can share all my experiences with you all. And who knows, maybe I'll inspire one or two of you to travel! Which you all should, it's the greatest thing a person can do.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I think the Google chrome views are all me. Booyah!

    You have an awesome blog going though, never mind that I know you, it's genuinely an interesting read. I thought it was going to be mostly pictures and some commentary, but I was pleasantly surprised to find you're fairly literate and there's lots to read as well. So that's just a big bonus, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure enjoy reading of your adventures, what I enjoy most is your stories of interactions with people the good, the bad and the ugly, gives me lots of chucks. It is especially interesting as you are not travelling hollywood style. That is where you actually meet the people not on a resort or fancy hotel. Not that I don't enjoy hollywood style also. Anyways living here has taught me gratitude and that I won the lottery being born in Canada. The admiration I have for some of the people, the ideas they come up with to make a living, children the same age as my granddaughter selling vegtables because everyone in the family works. Anyways I am rambling. Thanks for sharing Kyle, I do think a book would be great when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you, I appreciate it. Makes me feel like I'm doing a good job at this blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete