Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

My New Year's resolution for this year is to take control of my life once again. It's time to start making and saving money, and making shit happen for myself. I've decided to give it to May for that visa to be processed, and if it doesn't happen by then, decisions have to be made on what to do from there. I don't want to wait around feeling like I'm at the mercy of money, which has been the feeling lately. But this is a brand new year, and I'm going to make it a good one!

The second part of that resolution is getting this poorly used body back in shape again. I just purchased some protein powder and with a strict gym schedule, I should be able to put mass on quickly again. I'm weighing in at roughly 155 lbs, and my goal is to be up to 165 within two months.

Finally, happy New Year everyone! May 2012 be a great one for all of you!

And it's not going to end in December, the hell with the Mayans.

No comments:

Post a Comment