Thursday, February 27, 2014

Eleven Days Until Goodbye Winter

This trip is getting closer and closer, and I'm growing more excited every day. I just finished making some bookings for hostels following a couple of my flights, and I'll leave the rest to fate. One of the biggest reasons I'm getting excited is the promise of putting the cold weather behind me. While it won't be super hot for the first couple weeks of my trip, but it's certainly a lot better than it has been in Edmonton the past couple weeks. I feel I'm in desperate need of some time away from home. With the cold weather wearing on me and a very busy month at work that had me working quite a bit of overtime it's going to be nice to get away from everything. While traveling might not be a relaxing beach holiday, it's still a break from the daily grind of home and work, and I'm looking forward to it!

Oh, and here's a preview of a source of new adventures (and surely blog posts) for me, coming in May:


No comments:

Post a Comment