Wednesday, April 11, 2012

T-28 Days And Counting

There it is, 28 more days left until I fly off this continent. My flight date is May 9th, which is a Wednesday. I had planned to finish work on the Friday before that, so I the other day I figured why stick around here for a few days when I could be in Hawaii? That plan was dashed when I looked at changing it, only to see that the prices have doubled since I booked it two months ago, so it's fair to say that idea is out of the question. I've been psyching myself up (or out) by looking at pictures of Hawaii, which looks amazing. I wish I had more time there, but the necessity of saving money here and the short summer in Alaska, it's time I don't have.

Another point of good news: my dickhead roomate moved out! Without notice, too. I showed up from work today while he was moving out, and my day instantly was made better. One last negative aspect removed from my last month in Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment